2011年1月16日星期日

show y’all where replica Chanel J12 H1008 Men's watch the locals get out of the heat

In the spirit of bad judgment and half-baked ideas, Outside is sending me, an art director, to cover the sixth annual Austin City Limits music festival. Why me? I grew up near Austin and rarely miss ACL. Besides, it’ll be fun to show y’all where replica Chanel J12 H1008 Men's watch the locals get out of the heat, scrounge cheap festival beer, and hang out when the music stops. Come back to the O-blog later in the week to get my all-access account of the three-day bender that will showcase more than 130 bands on eight stages. The headliners include Bob Dylan His Band, Bj?rk, The Killers, Wilco, Arcade Fire, Muse, and My Morning Jacket. Note:

New Balance () calls it perfect for rigorous training workouts.I have run in the shirt on days above 90 degrees. But I also hiked 25 miles on a backpacking trip in New York wearing the top. It served as my jersey during an eighthour adventure race in July.Throughout all these activities, the shirt proved to be comfortable and breathable even when soaked with sweat.The Cocona fabric seems to be the secret ingredient. Though it is a mesh, replica brand watches has a rougher feel than a nylon or polyester. It is akin to a fine wool Tshirt, though the Cocona fabric breathes better.New Balance sells the NBx Burnout Tee for $45. Its currently priced at around $35 on some web sites.For my nightly neighborhood activities, to bike rides, backpacking trips, and races, the Burnout Tee is my shirt of choice this summer.Stephen Regenold writes about outdoors gear at .

There is almost no padding in the midsole and scant protection for thetoes. But the barefoot-style of the shoe is something I love. Itlets your foot flex and absorb the terrain. Mile after mile in the race, theshoe felt fast -- and just supportive enough -- to never let me down. On the long bike sections of the race, the aforementionedAnthem X1 from Giant Bicycles was a solid ride. The cross-country legs in therace -- almost 200 miles total -- were replica Gucci watch mainly dirt roads. The Athem X1 is thespeediest mountain bike I have ridden. It was perfect in Patagonia,where it took in the bumps but allowed me to ride fast with almost zero bouncewhile pedaling. The far-south latitudes of the race required specialnavigational tools. Namely, compasses had to be set to a different magneticsensitivity than northern-hemisphere models.